Self-Seal® SL-100 Self-Leveling Silicone Firestop is a single-component, low modulus, self-leveling silicone firestop sealant designed for floor applications. Its self-leveling property reduces labor costs (little or no tooling required) particularly around congested service penetrations assuring that all voids are sealed. It forms a pressure tight seal resistant to water, smoke and toxic gases, see Self-Seal®UL and cUL firestop systems for W (Water tightness) and L (Air Leakage) Ratings. The sealant is also resistant to cracking, ultraviolet radiation and ozone.
- 100% Self-leveling Silicone.
- Water resistant before, during, and after curing.
- Freeze-thaw stable.
- Protects your floor openings.
- Tested at positive pressure to simulate the pressure differentials that can occur in a fire situation.
- Sealing service penetrations and expansion joints in fire and smoke rated floor separations.
- Sealing around aluminum, pre-cast concrete and most exterior wall systems.
- Sealing power / communication cables and aluminum / galvanized steel cable trays.
- Sealing static / non-static pipes and conduits, Chlorinated Polyvinyl Chloride (CPVC) sprinkler pipe.
- Steel, Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) sleeving or cored concrete openings.
- Moisture, heat and vibration resistant.
- Will not run when exposed to rain or water.
- Will not crack over time.
- Remains flexible.
- Withstands extreme temperatures.
AVAILABLE COLOURS & SIZES:
- 300mL (10.1 fl.oz.) cartridge.
- 591.4mL (20.0 fl.oz) sausages.
- 850mL (28.6 fl.oz) cartridge.
- 10L (2.6 gallon) pail.
- 17L (4.5 gallon) pail.
- 12 cartridges per case.
- 12 sausages per case.
- 144 cases per skid (300 mL).
- 90 cases per skid (591.4 mL).
- 52 cases per skid (850 mL).
- 64 pails per skid (10 L).
- 32 pails per skid (17 L).
- Available colors include: Limestone & Yellow.
- See Technical Documents under Resources.
“FBC™ System Compatible indicates that this product has been tested, and is monitored on an ongoing basis, to assure its chemical compatibility with FlowGuard Gold®, BlazeMaster® and Corzan® pipe and fittings. FBC™, FlowGuard Gold®, BlazeMaster® and Corzan® are licensed trademarks of The
Lubrizol Corporation or its affiliates.”